Sunday, May 3, 2015

Nina May Designs Leggings for Society6

Nina May DesignsSociety6 Now Offer Leggings

I am so excited to show you all my new designs for leggings. You can wear these fun styles to the Gym, Yoga Studio, Pilates Sudio or just Everywhere. I'm planning on getting a few of my favorites now because Society6 is offering $5.00 and free shipping till May 10th. So awesome.

Arrow Tribe Legging


Tie-Dye Blues Legging


Frieda Pink Floral Legging


Spring Story Pinks 


Nina May Designs has many Styles of Leggings in her Society6 Gallery. Just use the Links under each style and you will feel Fit, Healthy, Fashionable and Motivated.
Enjoy! Nina




                                                           
                                                            I Love the printing and fabric quality.
                                                          Can't wait to rock them in Yoga Class!                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment