Thursday, March 31, 2016

Zazzle Feature


Zazzle Features
Nina May Designs

Yesterday I got word through a DM on Instagram
that I have a feature in their Zazzle Inspiration Gallery! Zazzle included my links to my Zazzle Store and my Instagram.  I have to say,
Instagram works and you should be using it daily to post for your business if you have one.  You must see what's going on at the Nina May Designs Gallery Store on Zazzle
We have lots of Boho Patterns like this Navy Haze Bandana Stripe iPhone Case and lots more designs to choose from.  You have to be On-Trend for Coachella in California in a couple weeks and all the Music Festivals this Season! I am super pleased with the quality of the printing on my new iPhone-case. You can buy my designs on Samsung Galaxy cases too. Thanks Zazzle! This was an awesome surprise.

XO,
Nina 


My Blue Haze BandanaStripe iPhone-case Featured on Zazzle and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment