Saturday, June 25, 2016

African Adventure Collection for Zazzle Heart

 I love everything about Africa and am so happy to share my new African Adventure Collection by Nina May Designs by Zazzle Heart.  All goods are handmade in Kenya by local Artisans. A collaboration with the Ubuntu organization, which empowers women to achieve financial independence in Kenya.

You can buy: Tote Bags, Phone Cases, Journals and Zippered Clutch. All handmade in Leather or Green Canvas with beaded leather tag detail and stitching.

My heart has been influenced by African Culture since the early 1980's when I heard African Music on local Radio here in Los Angeles on KCRW and KPFK. The Patterns, Tribal Elements, Music, Printing Techniques, Cuisine and Fashion have been an influence for my art for many years. I lose myself and go on a mental safari while painting, drawing and creating patterns on my Mac.

Enjoy my new collaboration and feel good purchasing gifts that bring the joy of independence.

XOX,
Nina

Enjoy My African Playlist on Spotify!  Been collecting the best
selection of African tunes for many years.













No comments:

Post a Comment