Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pets Love Nina May Designs and Kess InHouse


I love Pets, Especially Shelter Dogs and Cats. So, when Kess InHouse started to add Pet Products to their collections, I of course got super excited.  I have added Pet Bandanas, Pet Bowls, Blankets, Feeding Mats and Pet Beds to my Kess InHouse Collections.  I have designs with an array of Themes including; Art Deco, Hand-Painted, Paisley, Abstract and Ethnic. You can coordinate with your Home Decor or to give as a gift for a friend's new Pet!  All the products are colorful, on trend, easy to wash and affordable. Just check out my link for more info.  I'm sure Cats will love them too!

I love to adopt shelter animals because they need extra love. Don't forget to check out your local Animal Shelters for a great loving Pet!

Here are some samples of the Pet Products available now in my Kess InHouse Gallery
Enjoy!
XOX,
Nina


Spring Pet Bed












No comments:

Post a Comment