Saturday, June 28, 2014

New Print All Over Me Designs

Loving The New Silhouettes

 for Print All Over Me

by Nina May Designs




I'm loving the Print All Over Me Print On Demand Site.  Since I started my
design career in the Fashion Business, I am partial to designing for Apparel. Now I get to place my Digital and Hand-Painted Art on so many new Fashions!

 There are so many styles on the site to check out. Long Skirts, Crop Tops, Raincoats, Body-Con Dresses, Mini Skirts and more. The process for bringing our art to life is achieved by "reactive dye digital printing" which is also environmentally friendly!            

So Check out and Shop My Cool Collections in my Gallery. Also Yahoo Style and PAOM have a Virtual Runway with many of my designs for Fall 2014. New Silhouettes and Designs that are Super Cool.

 There are so many more designers from all over the globe on Printalloverme who are super-talented with great galleries to visit and shop.
Enjoy!

XOX,
Nina

Printalloverme












\








No comments:

Post a Comment